Monday – The Day of Grounding
Developing the Quality
Orderliness is a “masculine” first Chakra quality. It is the key quality to self-mastery. A master is one who masters one’s self and one’s life. It is not like controlling, which is the obsessive wish to submit all and everything only so that you can create an illusion of unchanging life.
It is driven by love of beauty and harmony, flow and quietude. Avoidance and neglect disturb the flow even unconsciously, whereas orderliness forms a foundation on which life can blossom. With it, one can create the vessels into which life’s light can be poured and out of which life’s light can abundantly flow.
Guided Meditation in 3 Steps
First stage: meeting the quality from within, physically and energetically
Second stage: meeting the quality as a Master
Third stage: applying orderliness to a daily life
Practice Orderliness in real-life:
- Focus each time on only one thing to give it utmost attention and to truly make progress in it.
- Manage your schedule not as a “stressful week” but as a creative process, like a form of art.
- When facing a difficult challenge, like a health problem or a financial problem, make sure you dedicate all your powers to resolve it. Don’t leave untreated challenges for “tomorrow” (unless life leaves you with no choice).
- Make sure there is an order in your thoughts and feelings, as they are the source of true external order.
- Meditate to connect to original order.
- Don’t try to do everything. Prioritize and drop what is not truly necessary.
- Learn to enjoy small details and to give them an even greater attention than usual. Enjoy perfecting the small details.
- Practice external and internal tidiness.
- Choose a neglected area in your life and make anything in your power to resolve it finally.